PIYOGA Pants - Men'sBoutique and Bohemian Lounge and Athleisure Yoga Pants
- Super Soft- Touch, feel, love.
- Lightweight- Perfect for travel and packing light, weighing in at 8 oz.
- Wicking Capabilities- Pulls moisture away from your skin, perfect for hot yoga and humid weather.
- High and Low Waisted -Perfect for a heated or cool yoga class, as a casual beach cover up, boutique loungewear and comfortable for traveling. Can be worn high or low waisted. Plus, there are two deep pockets. PIYOGA Pants are designed for every BODY.
- Short or Tall - Fits anyone from5'2"to 6 feet tall (147cm to 182cm).
- Perfect for - Yoga, Beach, Travel, Work, Massage Therapists, Yoga Teachers, Karate, Tai Chi, Meditation, Rock Climbing, Pregnancy and everything in between.
See our sizing chart for more details.
- Handmade and Delicate - Always Hand wash in cold water and hang to dry
- Fast Drying- Watch them dry faster than cotton, polyester and spandex
- 100% Rayon
Are you tired of wearing tightpants that are restrictive and make you feel self conscious about your body? What aboutpants that don't fit you right? Do you change into something comfy as soon as you get home from work?Or do you just LOVE being comfortable ALL day long but you still want to look stylish? If you answered "YES" to any of these questions, then we have thepants for you!
Our Men's Scrunch Bottoms are fun and comfortable. Make sure to pack them with you on your next vacation, snap a pic, and tag us on Instagram @piyogapants so we can see where your travels have taken you.
By shopping PI you are supporting a small business with a dream to make a difference. 10% of net profits go to sea turtle and ocean conservation effortsspan style="text-decoration: underline;">Learn more here.
PIYOGA Pants are designed by women for men and women. Our mission is to empower men and women of ALL body shapes and sizes to feel confident on and off their mat.
Designed and shipped from San Diego, California.Handmade with love in Bali.
Enjoy your piece of Paradise!
Questions? Check out our FAQ
Still have questions? Email email@example.com