Malas are commonly used for prayer and meditation and have 108 beads or seeds. 108 is a sacred number in many Eastern Spiritual paths. It assists the practitioner in focusing on the sounds, vibration and intention of what is being said which makes them great for mantra, meditation or prayer.
Many of our malas have Rudraksha Seeds (brown/tan) complementing the crystals that are strung together. Rudraksha Seeds are commonly used on malas because they have a powerful vibration that protects against negative energies as well as radiation from modern technologies. They are extremely beneficial for meditation and create a peaceful environment. This sacred seed emits a protective energy that enables you to achieve a greater potential.
- Lava Rock is a grounding stone that strengthens one's connection to Mother Earth. It gives us strength and courage, allowing us stability through times of change. It provides guidance and understanding in situations where we may need to "bounce back". A calming stone, it is very useful in dissipating anger. Lava stone is also super absorbent making it perfect for adding a drop of essential oils to the bead!
- White Pearls are the ultimate symbol of wisdom, purity, integrity, and loyalty. Known for having soothing effects and represent peace, tranquility, and serenity. The pearl can strengthen relationships and make others feel safe in your presence. Physically, the pearl can help with digestive disorders and the soft organs of the body. They are the only gem formed and found within a living creature and require no cutting or polishing.
- Amethyst is regarded as a purification and protection stone, strengthening our trust in our crown chakra. Aids in helping you align the highest version of yourself. Gaze at your amethyst to relieve stress and negativity while magnifying your intuition and ability to tap into your psychic connections with the universe.
- Aquamarine is associated with trusting and letting go. This stone also enhances courage and benefits the throat and heart chakras to help you speak your truth.
- Black Pearl is a stone that represents independence, strength and prosperity. Known to protect against negative energy.
- Blue Agate is a healing stone used for rebalancing the mind, body, and spirit - creating harmony. Used for cleansing the aura and ridding the self of negativity. Perfect for using to center oneself and slow down a bit in life for reflection and rest. It enhances mental function, improves concentration and enhances perception. One of the most powerful good luck stones.
- Carnelian is known for balancing blood energy levels, benefiting coordination and increasing healing power.
- Red Agate is a healing stone used for rebalancing the mind, body, and spirit - creating harmony. Used for cleansing the aura and ridding the self of negativity. Perfect for using to center oneself and slow down a bit in life for reflection and rest. It enhances mental function, improves concentration and enhances perception. One of the most powerful good luck stones.
- Clear Quartz is for your crown chakra. Clear Quartz is possibly the most versatile, multipurpose and powerful healing stone available, due to is unique helical spiral crystalline form. It is a master healer that can be used for any and all conditions. It stimulates the immune system, reinstates bodily balance and restores and amplifies energy systems.
- Labradorite stimulates the third eye chakra and energizes your imagination to create new ideas, bringing clarity to your inner self. It's magical properties bring peace, encourages truth, flexibility, awakens freedom and balance and created an easy flow of energy within the body.
- Moonstone is used for nourishing passion, guiding your inner path, promoting innate growth & strength, soothing emotional instability and is a great stress stabilizer. It signifies balance, relaxation, love and fertility. Wear moonstone to keep your life stress-free and balanced.
- Red Coral is associated with the root chakra and is known for its' grounding, centering and balancing properties as well as ability to harmonize our emotions and energy. It has a calming effect and improve mental concentration and perception, raise one's consciousness and help overcoming anger.
- Rose Quartz is the crystal of love and it is used to connect to the heart chakra. Embrace this stone to calm a heavy heart as times may feel uncertain and know that love will prevail. Keep this stone in your pocket to remind you to always choose love. It promotes self love, unconditional love and all types of love and healing.
- Turquoise is a stone of protection and purification. Known to protect against outside influences or pollutants.
- Howlite - Reduces stress, anxiety and anger.